Do you need to a gift for someone?
We just wanted to let you know that we have taken various necessary precautionary measures regarding COVID-19.
These measures cover our workspace, stocked items, purchasing and dispatches.
- We start and end our day by sanitizing our hands and our workspaces.
- We always wear mask and gloves when preparing orders.
- Each order is prepared by one person only, from unwrapping of the stocked item to completing the packaging and labeling for dispatch. The whole process is done in one go. Orders are not laying around in process queues.
- Access to our workshop is only allowed to people working there.
- Our items are stocked in protective wrapping. This has always been the case.
- We have limited access to our stock area to just one person.
- We only accept orders for stocked items. We do not ‘make to order’.
- All our purchasing comes in protective wrapping. We do not buy unwrapped materials.
- At the point of entry to our workshop items are unwrapped and kept separately for at least three days before being used or stocked.
- Orders are prepared for dispatching in our workshop (no outsourcing).
- We have made the additional paper wrapping we use for gift-wrapping a standard practice so that you know that the boxed item has not been touched by third parties.