Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use of the website gouri-gouri.com, also referred to as the Website, by any visitor. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- We retain the right to not fulfil an order and refund payment, if this has already been effected, for our own reasons.
- Minor changes in the composition of our items are possible due to unavailability of one or more of the elements used. Due to our very large range, we do not always carry stock, either of our luck charms or the elements used in making them. Practically, this would mean a slight difference in the colour, shape or size of a ribbon, string or element. Most of the time the difference will go unnoticed. In any case, this is not a common occurrence.
- We cannot be held liable for orders lost in transit after we have delivered them to the post office. For this reason, other than standard delivery, we also offer a registered or recorded service.
- Items listed on this website shall not be assumed to be available for sale at our physical locations.
Content and content usage
Unless otherwise stated, “gouri-gouri!” own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website.
You may view content from the Website for your own personal use only. Downloading is only allowed for caching purposes by your computer.
You must not:
- Republish material from the Website (including republication on another website);
- use material from the website for any personal benefit;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
You must not:
- Use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without the express written consent of “gouri-gouri!”.
- Use the Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- Use the Website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of “gouri-gouri!”.
The Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. “gouri-gouri!” makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Website or the information and material provided on the Website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, “gouri-gouri!” does not warrant that:
- The Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on the Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on the Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.