gouri-gouri is committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. We have instituted measures designed to ensure that your personal information is secure, and is not disclosed to individuals or entities that are not authorised to receive it.
17, Tsakalof St.
106 73 Athens
We are committed to protecting all personal data that we process and deploy adequate organizational and technical measures to prevent data breaches.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit gouri-gouri.com, from now on referred to as the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
Device Information is collected using the following technologies:
- Cookies. These are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Our website uses a cookie control system, allowing the user to give explicit permission or to deny the use of /saving of cookies on their computer/device.
- Log files. These track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Tags and pixels. These are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (but not credit or debit card numbers – for this you are re-directed to a secure online banking environment), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- respond to your inquiries;
- keep you updated about the status of your order;
- offer you discounts / credit for future orders;
- ask you to review the items you received;
- create and manage your account;
- screen our orders for potential risk of fraud; and
- provide you with marketing offers and updates.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide the services mentioned above. It is used by:
- Email marketing companies to validate your email address,
- communication agencies to send you order confirmation,
- warehouse and distribution suppliers in connection with the delivery of your order,
- payment service providers for your payment,
- credit reference agencies for identity and credit checks and debt collection agencies.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Right To Access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact us and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right To Portability:
Whenever gouri-gouri processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right To Rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right To Deletion:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by us at any time except for the following situations:
- you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- you have an unsettled debt with gouri-gouri, regardless of the payment method
- if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
- if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping purposes.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information and personal details for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email.